The full list:
- Plenary Session: "Future of Mobility - Consequences for Insurance Industry"
Frank Sommerfeld (Allianz), Length 00:22
- Data, Decisions, and Distortions: Decision-Making in the Modern World
David Hand (Imperial College London), Length 00:34
- ASTIN Summer School: Aspects of Market-Consistent Valuation in Non-Life Insurance
Alexander McNeil (University of York), Length 01:27
- Managing risk and uncertainty at Munich Re
Bernhard Kaufmann (Munich Re), Length 00:32
- ASTIN Best Paper Award ICA 2018 - The Impact of Insurance Premium Taxation
Anna-Maria Hamm (Leibniz University of Hannover), Length 00:20
- ASTIN Best Paper Award ICA 2018 - The Transition towards Semi-Autonomous Vehicle Insurance: The Contribution of Usage-Based Data
Montserrat Guillen (University of Barcelona), Length 00:32
- ICA 2018 Best Paper Award – Big Data Analytics – Algorithms, Analysis and Application: Modelling Dynamic Policyholder Behavior through Machine Learning Techniques
Marco Aleandri (Sapienza University Rome, Ageas), Length 00:20
- Application of Classical Reserving Techniques alongside Machine Learning Algorithms and Big Data
Clemens Frey (PwC), Frank Schönfelder (ERGO), Length 00:24
About the ASTIN Section
ASTIN, the Section for Actuarial Studies In Non-life insurance, was created in 1957 as the first Section of the IAA. ASTIN’s main objective is to promote actuarial research, particularly in non-life insurance. ASTIN is continually working to further develop the mathematical foundation of non-life insurance and reinsurance.
Become an ASTIN Section member here!